Your skin will not be as smooth or blemish-free as a baby when you advance in years. True, you will change your skin as you pass through various stages of life. Yet you cannot expect creams and lotions to help you attain flawless skin. Sure, you may turn to an invasive surgical procedure to find an effective solution. Sadly, the associated risks and time required to show results are too much for comfort. It is advisable to think about acne chemical peels when your face is marred with scars that may have caused you many agonizing moments.
There are several non-invasive procedures for clearing facial scars. However, none of them work as well as the TCA chemical peels. You would be eager to learn about the process and remain satisfied with the results. Check out the facts by discussing the matter with your dermatologist or walk into a clinic that specializes in this procedure.
You would be excited to learn that a TCA peel is a non-invasive procedure that will not be inconvenient or painful for you. On the contrary, you may use it to correct the discolored spots on your face apart from eliminating the scars and fine wrinkles. The blemished uppermost layer of your skin will be peeled away carefully to display the newly formed smooth skin. This procedure can help you to improve your appearance drastically.
Another interesting fact to know is that TCA is an acronym for trichloroacetic acid which is the major component of this chemical peel. Sure, the photographs and images taken just after the treatment may leave you shocked but the truth is that it is a safe procedure with proven results. This procedure is known alternatively as collagen induction therapy too.
Important Information about TCA peels
- This is a cosmetic treatment that improves the appearance of your skin
- The expert will select the right strength/concentration of TCA before beginning the process
- The dull-looking dead skin that may have accumulated on your face is eliminated to display fresh, newly generated skin
- You are welcome to use this chemical peel to remove deep scars and spots left behind by acne. Skin conditions such as melasma may also be treated effectively with TCA peel
Are you a good candidate for TCA chemical peel treatment?
Remember that the peels may be superficial or of medium & strong concentration. Only a certified professional is permitted to perform the procedure. You are likely to be an ideal candidate for the process when you are:-
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding the baby
- Do not suffer from psoriasis, rosacea, eczema, or similar skin conditions
- Not required o be outdoors for long hours every day
- Have never been affected by keloids
- Heal easily when injured or wounded
No worries! You will undergo a long discussion session with your doctor who will prepare you for the process. You will thus know what to look forward to and will not have any unrealistic expectations either.
This treatment is not limited to the facial skin. You may also use acne chemical peels on your upper arms, shoulder, neck, and back to rejuvenate the skin as well. The cost is likely to be affordable and will depend on the size of the treatment area.